Figuring out life...slowly.

I feel life is either a grand adventure or a never-ending tunnel of doom. I am trying to find a middle. Somewhere.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

A new week

The play is over! There is rejoicing in the Kagey household. I have fifteen more class periods until spring break and then a nice two week break (excluding the three doctor appts and one surgery I'm getting done). It will be so very nice.

Things with the boyfriend and I seem to be looking up. He was a huge help with the kids this week and he was very supportive. I appreciated it. He says I am pushy but it seems nothing happens if I am not.

I have decided the best way to decide whether I feel trapped or not is to try for as many things as possible and see what sticks. So, I have applied for some oversea jobs, some jobs in different counties and some jobs in different districts. I don't know what I want but that's ok. No reason to be stressed or depressed about it. I am the captain of my own ship. My ship might be a pirate ship, a tanker, or the titanic but it's my journey.

Meanwhile the youngest Kagey is sleeping walking again and feeling badly. I hope he feels better. He is clingy and pitiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment